niedziela, 12 października 2014

Normanowie. Normans.

Skończyłem dzisiaj następna partię figurek dla moich Normanów. Tym razem są to wojownicy i łucznicy. Wszystkie figurki to Conquest Games, transfery na tarczach pochodza od Gripping Beast.
I have finished today next part of the figures for my Normans. This time they are Warriors and Archers. All figures come from Conquest Games, shield transfers come from Gripping Beast.

ŁUCZNICY/ARCHERS:

WOJOWNICY 1/WARRIORS 1:

WOJOWNICY 2/WARRIORS 2:

Figurki te będa mi służyły zarówno do Sagi, która powróciła do mojego klubu, jak i do Lion Rampant. Łuczników jest za mało do obu systemów, powinno być 12, następna szóstka właśnie się maluje.
I am going to use those figures for both Saga, which comes back to our club and for Lion Rampant. There is not enough Archers for both systems, it should be 12, however the next six are painting now.

4 komentarze:

  1. Fantastic bunch of Normans Bart!

    If you send me an email I will send you the changes we made to RF.
    Click on "About Me" on my blog and the email address is right there.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. A beautiful set of troops, love the warriors especially...

    OdpowiedzUsuń