Summer holiday is over, and it’s time to return to my usual routine. Before getting back to regular gaming, I made the most of a few extra days off by painting a small unit for By Fire and Sword: Czarniecki’s Chosen Men, size S.
The unit consists of a Czarniecki command base and a three-base Cossack-style Cavalry with Spears banner that I bought a long time ago. All the miniatures, flags, and bases are from Wargamer, except for Czarniecki’s base, which comes from Warbases. The Polish Army Rebellion set was missing the Czarniecki base.
I also replaced the Cossack-style Cavalry standard-bearer previously used for Wiśniowiecki with a hussar officer from the Kickstarter rewards.
CZARNIECKI:
COSSACK-STYLE CAVALRY WITH SPEARS:
1
For the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, I have only one large unit left to paint: the Foot Guard, which I’ll start on now. After that, I’ll decide what to tackle next, as I still have Tatars, Zaporozhian Cossacks, and Muscovy waiting to be painted.


















Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz