06 sierpnia 2026

New buildings.

I’ve been struggling with these buildings for several years. I bought them long ago in a post-Christmas sale at a Homebase store, originally intending to add them to my building collection. However, that plan stalled. First, our club already has a rather large collection of buildings, and second, other projects kept occupying my mind. So I kept returning to them, only to postpone them after several unsuccessful attempts. Finally, I came up with the idea of organising a game for today: the Austrian siege of Sandomierz in June 1809. The fortress city itself will be a key element, so I finally found the motivation to finish these buildings. They may not be perfectly painted, but they’ll do for the game. They are a church and a tenement house. Unfortunately, I don’t know who manufactured them.











However, these buildings weren’t enough for the upcoming game. Sandomierz’s defences relied on the many churches and monasteries surrounding the city, so I took advantage of Warbases’ offer and bought pre-painted buildings during the latest Claymore. All I had to do was assemble them, which took less than an hour. I added two tenement houses and a church to my collection. I hope this will be enough.







2 komentarze: