07 sierpnia 2024

Duchy of Warsaw: Third Battalion for the Second Infantry Regiment.

I have another regiment from the Duchy of Warsaw, at full strength, just like my first brigade. However, the second brigade is still waiting for reinforcements. The regiments use figures from Perry Miniatures and Polkowski Miniatures. Most of the regiment is based on Warbases, while the Voltigeurs are based on Renedra. The flag is a scanned image from "Piechota Księstwa Warszawskiego" by Wydawnictwo Kagero.


Third battalion of the Second Infantry Regiment 

Front.

Back.

Flag of the regiment: The eagle is from Front Rank, and the flag has been scanned. I replaced the plastic pole with a metal one.


Voltigeurs from Perry Miniatures.

Voltigeurs from Polkowski Miniatures (in my opinion, they have much better backpacks and ammunition packs).


2nd Regiment in full.

1st Brigade in full.


Now it's time for a small break from Napoleonics. I've decided to go for a smaller scale instead. I hope to present the results very soon.

2 komentarze: