środa, 8 maja 2024

Carronade 2024.

Over the weekend, I attended Carronade, a wargame show in Falkirk organized by the Falkirk District Wargames Club - the second-largest convention of its kind in Scotland. Here's a brief photo report from the event.



































































I played two games during the show, but unfortunately, I lost both. The first game was the American Civil War on a 54mm scale, prepared by S.P.I.T. They used simplified DBA rules to play the game. Interestingly, the entire collection was sold during the show and has already found a new owner. By the way, I'm still very impressed with the collection of the person who bought it. I'm sorry I forgot your name though. The second game was Peter Pan from Gothenburg Gamers. Colin Jack mainly created this game, using his figures and terrains. In this game, I played as a pirate against my former playing buddy, Dave O'Brian, who played as the latter. It was great to play with my old friends again, but it's a little more difficult now because of the distance between us. Of course, I made some necessary purchases at the show, and this time I strictly followed the list I prepared before the event. Surprisingly, it worked! While watching the producers' stands, I made several plans for subsequent projects. I still have room for 17 figurine boxes in my closet ;)






Thanks to the Falkirk District Wargames Club for organizing the successful event. Looking forward to next year!

Gallery on Flickr:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/asienieboje/albums/72177720316784161



4 komentarze: