sobota, 27 stycznia 2024

Duchy of Warsaw: New commanders.

Duchy of Warsaw in 28mm, the next chapter. This time some new officers. 



CAVALRY DIVISION GENERAL






The figure of the general is from Morawski Miniatures. Next to him is the figure of Chasseur from the 1st Regiment and this is Front Rank. The Chasseur was painted ages ago, I just somehow left with one extra figure. I only bought an extra horse. The base is from Warbases.


CAVALRY BRIGADE GENERAL




The figure is from Murawski Miniatures. The base is from Warbases.


5th INFANTRY REGIMENT COLONEL




The figure is from Polkowski Miniatures and this is a 3D print. It has been printed for me by Tomek Rejf. As you guessed, I'm working on the 5th Infantry Regiment now. It should be ready very soon. The base is from Renedra.


INFANTRY BRIGADE GENERAL




The general figure is for Marchal Ney, which was added to the second version of Black Powder rules. I painted it as Brigade General. The figure is from Warlord Games. He is standing together with a fusilier of the 4th Infantry Regiment (the figure is from Front Rank). I made him in colours in which the future regiment (yes, it is next in the queue) will not be painted. I made him for 1808 and in winter uniform. My regiment will be painted for 1812, so completely different uniform. The base is from Warbases.

ADCs






The first two ADCs are from Murawski Miniatures. The first is painted as Guides Colonel and the second as General of the Division ADC. The base under the Guide is from Warbases and the ADS is from Warlord Games.








The next three ADCs are from Front Rank and the bases are from Warlord Games. One is painted as ADC to the Divisional General and two for Brigade Generals. They can be recognized by the colours of the armbands. The first one is white-red and the second one is white-blue. This is something I did not plan. When I bought one of the Chasseurs regiment packs, three horses were wrong. After an inspection of their website, I discovered, that they are special horses for ADCs (they don't fit anything else). Instead of making a complaint and then possibly returning and resending the correct horses I did something else. I bought the correct horses for Chasseurs alongside 3 figures of ADCs. Two are from the Duchy of Warsaw range and the third is from the French range. Sorted!

The Duchy of Warsaw in 28mm site has been updated with new models:

https://asienieboje.blogspot.com/p/duchy-of-warsaw-28mm.html

2 komentarze: