piątek, 13 września 2019

Soviets 28mm. Sowieci 28mm.

Today something I recently painted. Here you have my Soviets in 28mm from Plastic Soldier Company besides one figure which is from Warlord.  I decided to base my figures for Chain of Command. However, they can be used for other rules too. The figures already had their initiation on the table, details in my next post.
Dzisiaj coś, co pomalowałem ostatnio. Oto moi Sowieci w skali 28mm od Plastic Soldier Company i Warlorda. Zdecydowałem się przygotować moje figurki pod  Chain of Command, ale mogą być one wykorzystane również i w innych systemach. Figurki miały już swoją inicjację na stole, ale o tym w następnym poście.


Senior officers (one in the black coat is from Warlord):

Medics:

SMG team 1:

SMG team 2:

SMG team 3:

Rifle team 1:

Rifle team 2:

Rifle team 3:

ATR teams:

Maxim MMG teams:

Light mortar teams:

Medium mortar teams:

75mm Infantry Gun:

45mm AT gun:

8 komentarzy: