środa, 19 września 2018

New figures. Nowe figurki.

Today some new figures for few of my collections.
Dzisiaj kilka nowych figurek dla kilku z moich kolekcji.

1. Normans. Normanowie.


First is the big reinforcements for my Normans. Figures are from Conquest Games, Perry Miniatures and Warlord Games.
Na początek duże posiłki dla moich Normanów. Figurki pochodzą od Conquest GamesPerry Miniatures i Warlord Games.



My whole Norman and Viking army. I'm still planning some reinforcements for them ;)
Moja cała armia normańsko wikińska. Wciąż planuję pewne wzmocnienia dla niej ;)

2. Poland, 15th century. Polska, XV wiek.


Next is my new period, I started to paint. It is Polish army from the 15th century. This time they are Perry Miniatures archers with special Salute 2015 figure as their leader or hero.
Następny jest mój nowy okres, który zacząłem malować. Jest to polska armia z XV wieku. tym razem są to łucznicy od Perry Miniatures ze specialną figurką z Salute 2015, która posłuży albo ich dowódca albo jako bohater.


3. Polish markers for Chain of Command. Polskie markery dla Chain of Command.


Last thing are Polish markers for CoC. I got them from Supreme Littleness Designs.
Ostatnie są polskie znaczniki do CoC, Mam je od Supreme Littleness Designs.



10 komentarzy: