środa, 1 czerwca 2016

Problem with computer. Problem z komputerem.

My dear readers. I am very sad, but my blog will go silent for a while. That because I have serious problem with my computer. It take me some time to fix it, however when I will resolve it, you will get an update.

Moi drodzy czytelnicy. Mam bardzo smutną wiadomość dla Was. Mój blog zamilknie na pewien czas. Mam poważną awarie komputera. Naprawienie tego zajmie mi trochę czasu, jednak gdy już się z tym uporam, obiecuję uzupełnić wszystkie relacje.

4 komentarze:

  1. ach! wracaj Bart szybciej niż dłużej!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. That sounds pretty serious Bart! I hope you have things sorted soon.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Guys, thank you for all good words. The hard drive is ok, so all my pictures are safe. Soon as I get to the access to. Any computer I will post the first part ofmy relation from Paris's Army Museum. Sadly I have not access to the rest of the pictures. Anyway I have more time for painting now.

    OdpowiedzUsuń