czwartek, 29 lutego 2024

Renault FT-17 (Gun)

I needed a quick and easy painting project after working on Napoleonic figures for a while, so I decided to work on another Renault FT-17 tank from Warlords for my Poland 1920 project. To spruce up the model, I added a few extras such as a wooden box and tools from Plastic Soldier Company leftovers, a canvas made from a paper kitchen towel soaked in wood glue, and a chain from some unwanted jewellery. I painted the tank in the colours of the 1st Tank Regiment and replicated the skull pattern on the tower. The original pattern should have the word 'Śmierć' on it, which means 'Death,' but I opted not to include it.







Currently, my half-platoon has this many tanks. I plan to paint two more tanks to complete the platoon. It would be great if someone could produce a plastic kit for this tank.




Updated Poland 1920 army list:

https://asienieboje.blogspot.com/p/poland-1918-1921-28mm.html

8 komentarzy: