czwartek, 23 lutego 2023

New Shermans for the 24th Uhlan Regiment. Nowe shermany dla 24. pułku ułanów.

Something I've painted before. Shermans for my 1st Polish Armored Division in the colours of the 24th Uhlan Regiment. However, back then it was 1/48 scale, and most club members' collections are 1/56 scale. It looked a bit weird when my Shermans were bigger than German cats. I decided to either sell or simply give them away. Then I replaced them with a set from Warlord and here are my new tanks, 2 Shermans V and one Firefly. The packages on the tanks are also Warlord and the decals are a mix of Warlord and Toro Model.

Coś, co już kiedyś malowałem. Szermany dla mojej 1. Polskiej Dywizji Pancernej w barwach 24. pułku ułanów. Jednak, wtedy to było w skali 1/48, a większość kolekcji członków klubu jest w skali 1/56. Wyglądało to trochę dziwacznie, kiedy moje Szermany były większe od niemieckich kotów. Zdecydowałem się więc ich pozbyć, część sprzedałem, część rozdałem. Wtedy zastąpiłem je zestawem od Warlorda i oto moje nowe czołgi, 2 Szermany V i jeden Firefly. Pakunki na czołgach są również z Warlorda a kalki to miks Warlorda i Toro Model.















4 komentarze: