czwartek, 11 sierpnia 2022

Swedes 15mm. Szwedzi 15mm.



Another project is done, at least for now. As I mentioned in my plans for this year is to play the Warsaw 1656 game. To do it, I had to paint some more figures. Swedes are officially done! All figures and the flag are from Wargamer. Infantry comes from the National Infantry Regiment set and the guns are from dedicated sets. By the way, with those figures, I am joining the so-called 'the 100s bases club'! But this time I took that title for Swedes only (not all figures I owe). Soon I will take another title as well ;)

Kolejny projekt gotowy, przynajmniej na razie. Jak wspomniałem w zapowiedziach na ten rok, chciałbym rozegrać grę Warszawa 1656. By to zrobić, potrzebowałem pomalować więcej figurek. W ten sposób Szwedzi są oficjalnie gotowi! Wszystkie figurki i flaga pochodzą z oferty Wargamera. Piechota to zestaw piechoty krajowej a działa pochodzą z odpowiednich zestawów. Tak na marginesie, to tymi figurkami dołączam do "klubu 100 podstawek", ale tym razem indywidualnie Szwedami tylko (nie wszystkimi figurkami jakie posiadam). Wkrótce sięgnę po kolejny tytuł ;)

12 pdr gun:




6 pdr gun




Light guns:



Infantry:





Infantry officer:


This is my first army, which will open a new project on my blog. I decided to create separate pages with all information about my armies. That's because I got many questions about what I have, especially when somebody prepares the game. Now instead of creating the list every time I've been asked, I will only send him a link to the dedicated page, which should make things much simpler. 17th century Swedes in 15mm will be the first army presented! Link to the page below.

To moja pierwsza armia, która rozpocznie nowy projekt na moim blogu. Zdecydowałem się na utworzenie osobnych stron poświęconych moim konkretnym armią. Zrobiłem to dlatego, że dostają wiele pytań o to co posiadam, szczególnie gdy ktoś przygotowuje grę. Teraz, zamiast za każdym razem przygotowywać listę, będę mógł wysłać link do strony, co powinno bardzo ułatwić sprawę. Siedemnastowieczna armia szwedzka w skali 15mm będzie tą pierwszą. Link znajduje się poniżej.

https://asienieboje.blogspot.com/p/kingdom-of-sweden-17th-century-15mm.html


4 komentarze: